We are the UK’s leading supplier of water filters for both bottled and plumbed in water coolers and for any other drinking water systems. The Water Filter Company brand is a joint venture between The Water Cooler Company and The Water Delivery Company covering the whole of the UK and can provide water filter servicing as well as wider drinking water services.
The Watercooler Company is an accredited member of the EPDWA (“European Point-of-use Drinking Water association”) which is the watercooler industry self- regulatory body. Please click here to view our certificate. We also have certain water cooler product and parts that are WRAS approved if this is a requirement. Please ask us for further details or look at our blog article on WRAS.
- No call centres – you’ll get directly through to a “real” person who will assist you.
- All our staff and engineers are employed full time – we only use sub-contractors for specialist plumbing where needed by clients.
- There is a total of 78 years experience in this industry within our company.
- We offer a professional plumbing service to install coolers in tricky locations.
- Our accredited installers have all successfully completed a course and examination on “The Water Supply (Water Fitting) Regulations 1999” and the “Scottish Water Byelaws 2004” and has passed a practical mains-fed water cooler installation test qualifying him as an EPDWA POU Installer – The course is operated by the EPDWA in conjunction with NRc-NSF.
Key Engineers are also certified through the Thames Water Approved Plumber Scheme (TAPS) and an approved plumber certificate for one of our employees is shown here for customers information. For more details on what this scheme means to customers view our blog article on what TAPS means to you as a customer.
As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, once you have purchased a water filter from us we will keep you informed as to when the six month period is up by a reminder from us. This allows you total peace of mind that your water will be filtered to optimum levels.
Just call us and see the difference